Solar PV Systems
Installing a solar photovoltaic (PV) system on your home can be a great way to reduce your carbon footprint, save money on energy bills, and increase your home’s value. By harnessing the power of the sun, you can generate clean, renewable energy to power your home and reduce your reliance on fossil fuels.
Serving Essex & The South East
We are BPEC certified solar PV & battery storage installers.
Solar PV systems require little maintenance and can last up to 25 years, making them a smart investment for homeowners. Contact us today to learn more about how a solar PV system can benefit your home and the planet.
How it works
- Solar panels generate electricity.
- from UV lighting even in low light conditions.
- The Inverter changes the current from DC to AC, so that it can be domestically used to power your home.
- Any surplus AC energy, that is not in demand is stored in your battery system for later use.
- Your Import Meter accredits any unused Energy, to and from the Grid.
- The grid can store and distribute your surplus energy. With an Export Tariff you can earn further savings by selling to the grid.
Some of these projects may require out of hours work so it does not affect a particular business. For this service we do not charge a premium on top of our already competitive rates.
We can follow a scope of works and arranged schedules so you can rely on us to be on site when we say we will be on site, and we can also bring our own forward thinking and innovative ideas.
Following initial verification of a new installation or changes to an existing installation, an Electrical Installation certificate, together with a schedule of inspections and a schedule of test results, is required to be given to the person ordering the work.
Every alteration or addition to an existing installation must comply with the regulations and must not impair the safety of the existing installation.
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Increased enjoyment of garden or outdoor premises
When adding outdoor lighting to your garden or premises, it is crucial to use an experienced exterior lighting electrician.
For a free site visit to discuss your requirements and for design and product ideas.